Keep up with everything6WHEELER

Find out all the latest news & special offers


We know you have a lot of questions about this amazing vehicle technology so we've done up a bunch of handy videos so that we can show you the answers, right from our workshop. That's as straight from the horses mouth as you're going to get from anyone!

So have a look through the below information and then come and see us to book your vehicle in for the Six Wheeler upgrade; Making Workhorses out of Ponies.

Will a Six Wheeler increase tyre wear?

Will a Six Wheeler ride rough?

Will a Six Wheeler increase my turning circle?

Is a Six Wheeler any good off road?

How Six Wheeler suspension works

Will a Six Wheeler use more fuel?

Why not 6x6 on a Six Wheeler?

Why don't we use Air Bag Suspension?

Six Wheeler licensing and rego

Can you lift the rear axle on a Six Wheeler?